November 5, 2017 Sun 12:30-18:00
iscover information about studying in different countries, how to get a scholarship and which institutions are best suited to meet your career aspirations.
The event includes information about all subjects from accounting to zoology, meaning whatever you are looking to study, The QS World Grad School Tour is perfect for you!
Register now for free to guarantee your place.
World’s top grad schools, broad range of subjects
Admission directors and alumni from more than 30 prestigious schools including Stanford, Columbia, Cornell, Cambridge, Hopkins, Minnesota, George Washington, York and many more.
Covering a broad range of subjects, , from business to law, from arts to science, etc.
Scholarships exclusive to event attendees, in total $170 million
As event attendee, you’ll be qualified for exclusive scholarships offered by QS and partner schools, in total $170 million.
Because they are only open to QS event attendees, the competition is much less than might think, so far there’re 8 applicants who have received QS scholarships.
Face to face communication, with those who know best
Meet face to face with admission directors, obtaining official information, and personalised advice on choosing school and programme. This is also a perfect chance to impress admission directors, building a solid foundation for application success.
Connect with and learn from top school alumni, those who used to be just like you with many questions, but successfully got into top schools.
Info sessions and seminars, provide what matters to you
School info sessions provide insight into schools and their programmes. Admission directors from different schools explain admission process at the admission panel, plus Q&A.
GMAT exam owner GMAC helps you de-mystifying the test.
QS Connect Master Shanghai
As part of QS World Grad School Tour, QS provides prospective students interested in specialised business masters with 30 minutes meetings with admission directors from participating schools, based on your study needs and career & academic background. Through attending these scheduled meetings, you can discuss your study needs with admission directors in more details, and obtaining personalised advice on choosing the programme, application and career development.
- Date & Time
November 5, 2017 Sun 10:00-13:00
- Broad range of subjects: attending schools offer a broad range of subjects in business (e.g. finance, management, accounting, marketing, luxury management, real estate, etc.).
- Personalisation: QS team will match you with schools based on your study needs and schools’ admission requirements, finding you the perfect match.
- Application preparation: Deep discussion with admission directors will help you further understand your objectives and your strengths, as well as helping you practices your interview skills.
How to attend
- When completing the QS World Grad School Tour registration form, tick “Connect Master 1-2-1” sub-event.
- QS team will contact you before the event to help you organise meetings with schools based on your preference and background.
- *Please note: candidates register this event will be selected by QS team and schools, only those who receive invitations will be able to attend this event. Please upload your CV in English when registering the event, or you can submit your CV when QS team contacts you later.
There is also a World MBA Tour happening on the same day at the same venue. The participating schools include HBS, NYU Stern, INSEAD, LBS etc., If you are interested in studying MBA/MS, You definitely should have a look!
|10:00 - 13:00||
Connect Masters - Pre scheduled meetings with Business Schools. By invitation only
|13:00 - 13:20||
Presentation by University of Nottingham Ningbo China
|13:50 - 14:10||
Presentation by Fordham Gabelli School of Business
|14:15 - 15:00||
10 things to keep in mind when choosing a Grad School
Cass Business School, NYU Center for Urban Science & Progress and other leading Grad schools
Start of the fair
Once you have registered for an event, you will get a personalized report based on the information you provided. You can see your position in terms of working experience, preferred program type, etc., comparing with all the other candidates who have registered for the same event as you.
You can view your personal reports at My Statistics.